I recorded a CREAZEE Sprint with Giorgia Zunino and we talked about:
- Futurology and Strategic Foresight in the Healthcare System.
- Social innovation: transforming dismissed Mental Hospital into Open Labs to improve health and wellness.
- Gamification in health insurance. Getting financial support to stay healthy.
- The difficulty in funding social innovation projects: the buy-in and the funding.
- “What’s your vision for our future?” The Short-Termism problem with politics.
- How Futures Thinking can mitigate short-term thinking?
- Top-Down (discuss and decide) vs Bottom-Up (co-creation).
Listen to the podcast or watch the video at CREAZEE Sprint 5, Futures Thinking, Healthcare, and Social Impact with Giorgia Zunino