Hi, I am Massimo Curatella.
Some highlights from my website curatella.com:
- What I have learned by writing 100 daily articles in a row.
- One Year Writing: 30 Lessons Learned in 30 Days. My challenge to publish 30 atomic essays in 30 days.
- Writing Half a Million words in One Year. I have been writing for my 365th day in a row, for a total of half a million words.
- The habit of building habits
- Notes. A growing collection of notes, reflections, and connections.
- My notes about Systems Thinking
- All articles about Design
- All articles about Facilitation
- All articles about Writing
- All articles about Systems Thinking
Read My Latest Articles
- Storytelling by abstractionChange the context of those lessons learned that you cannot share. And share the knowledge without betraying your friends.
- Design with your users in mindDo not follow your intuition alone. You are not your users. Put yourself in their shoes. Design your success
- Pleased to meet youWouldn’t it be fantastic to have somebody listening to you when you have something to say?
- Feed your daily creative habitYour daily habit is like a baby. You cannot forget to feed it. It would die. Go feed yourself.
- I’m fine, but I am not sure about usDesign could elevate hospitals to Temples of Humanity instead of wells of desperation.
- Writing is King, Long Life to WritingA revised content strategy to focus more on writing and the daily habit of writing online.
- What I’ve learned by publishing 100 articles in a rowA reflection on the best lessons learned by writing and publishing an article every day for 100 days.
- Of Course!Will you like this article?
- Brain Trust Pioneers. The Report.Bright minds convene to transform each other’s lives through facilitated feedback on concrete challenges.
- Knowledge Entrepreneurs: Brain Trust Day 1Experts in diverse fields convene to provide structured feedback to each participant’s challenge in a reciprocal way.
- Describe your knowledge capturing process to improve itStop hoarding useless mountains of data. Reflect on your bad habits by documenting them step-by-step. Drop useless actions. Repeat.
- The SeekerI’m looking for me. You’re looking for you. We’re looking in at other. And we don’t know what to do
- Knowledge Entrepreneurs Salon 11: Start With CommunityI’ve found the best place in the world. It’s called The Internet.
- Experiential Education webinar with Jake FeeTransforming experience into learning with John’Dewey’s Pattern of Inquiry and some areas of application.
- Capture information, extract prompts and curate a collection of ideas in your PKMCapture information, extract prompts and curate a collection of ideas in your PKM.
- Capturing diagram images in your PKM SystemStore images related to your interests and connect them to possible future use scenarios.
- A systems thinker thinks in systems about systemsSystems Thinking emerges from considering the relationships and the interactions between all components of the observed system.
- What am I capturing: data, information, or knowledge?A note captured is usually something that will need further processing, and it’s seldom something we could use as it is.
- Why capturing knowledge?Capturing data, information, and knowledge depends on your vision and your character.
- What is data, information, knowledge, and wisdom?By giving context to raw data, you obtain information. Knowledge is information connected. Wisdom is knowledge applied to decision-making.
Discover My Passions
books collective intelligence communication complexity creativity critical thinking design design thinking education educational games facilitation facilitation methods future thinking game design how instructional design interaction design learning networked thinking networks newsletter note-taking notes online publishing personal development personal knowledge management planning podcasts poetry problem-solving professional development research reviews Ship 30 for 30 speculative design strategic design sustainability systemic design systems thinking thinking UX Design what why writing zettelkasten
I am a Senior Experience Designer, a Facilitator, a Trainer, and an Educator.
I work as a Senior Strategic Designer in the fields of Service Design, UX Design, Interaction Design, User Research, User Interface Design, Usability Testing and managing small remote groups of designers and developers.
I the last 25 years I have been designing, developing, writing, speaking and teaching about digital technologies.
I am expanding my online and live Facilitation services to cover: Collective Intelligence Design, Systems Practice and Systems Change.
I aim at improving the well-being of people and the planet while promoting the sustainable adoption of new technologies and co-designing ecosystem-centered solutions. I facilitate learning processes by simplifying the complex.
I am writing about my experience on this blog. Something I wanted to do for more than 20 years.
You can subscribe for my newsletter to receive updates on my work and my writings.
I am based in Rome, Italy.
Although I can travel I would prefer remote work.
These are some people inspiring me.