Hello Networked Thinkers,
this is your weekly digest including all articles I’ve published on https://curatella.com.
I can see a story unfolding:
- How to be more intentional and conscious about learning.
- Going slower to digest knowledge deeper.
- Sharing the process in a “Learning Out Loud” fashion.
- Connecting more and more with like-minded people (are you in?)
- Slowly adding building blocks to a customized Personal Knowledge Management System
- Extention of the quest to the research: who has done already work in the field?
My Ask for you
What do you like of what I am sharing through my blog and my newsletter?
What would you like to read more about?
Just hit the REPLY button and talk to me.
And now, the article I’ve posted this week:
Knowledge Entrepreneurs: Brain Trust Day 1
Experts in diverse fields convene to provide structured feedback to each participant’s challenge in a reciprocal way.
Describe your knowledge capturing process to improve it
Stop hoarding useless mountains of data. Reflect on your bad habits by documenting them step-by-step. Drop useless actions. Repeat.
I’m looking for me. You’re looking for you. We’re looking in at other. And we don’t know what to do
Knowledge Entrepreneurs Salon 11: Start With Community
I’ve found the best place in the world. It’s called The Internet.
Experiential Education webinar with Jake Fee
Transforming experience into learning with John’Dewey’s Pattern of Inquiry and some areas of application.
Capture information, extract prompts and curate a collection of ideas in your PKM
Capture information, extract prompts and curate a collection of ideas in your PKM.
And you… are…?
Thanks for asking:
Hi, I am Massimo Curatella.
I am a Strategic Designer and a Facilitator. I write about design, education, facilitation, and Systems Thinking.
Some highlights from my website curatella.com:
- One Year Writing: 30 Lessons Learned in 30 Days. My challenge to publish 30 atomic essays in 30 days.
- Writing Half a Million words in One Year. I have been writing for my 365th day in a row, for a total of half a million words.
- The habit of building habits
- Notes. A growing collection of notes, reflections, and connections.
- My notes about Systems Thinking
- All articles about Design
- All articles about Facilitation
- All articles about Writing
- All articles about Systems Thinking