- Systems Changers, applying Systems Thinking to make our world a better place.
- Researchers and practitioners of Collective Intelligence, promoting more inclusive participation in Society.
- Scientists and scientific researchers, looking to engage the diverse participation of citizens, teachers, entrepreneurs, and consumers in the imagination of more sustainable futures.
- Personal Knowledge Management experts, disseminating their passion for ideas and how to have them.
- Writers, professionals, and amateurs, lovers of the written expressions and coaches.
- Bloggers, Podcasters, influencers, making their thoughts and their words visible and accessible to a wide audience, creating networks of ideas and relationships.
- Students, desiring to learn, sharing their knowledge while they’re doing it.
- Designers, looking to have an impact going beyond the services and products they ideate.
- Teachers, instructors, and trainers striving to leave a mark on their followers by planting seeds for trees they know they will never sit under to enjoy their shade.
- Visionaries, investors, entrepreneurs, and Future Thinkers, working hard to make better futures possible.
How is it possible? Writing, you become an interesting person with stimulating questions, engaging stories to tell. Even if you are not publishing your writing, your thoughts increase in clarity, structure, in solidity. Think about the possibility of sharing the best of them: can you imagine the potential?
Extrovert or introvert? Doesn’t matter. Make your thoughts visible, you’ll grow your network.
This is Essay 06 of 30 in the my challenge One Year Writing: 30 Lessons Learned in 30 Days