Writing brings a lot of benefits to your life because writing:
- builds your networks
- connects your ideas
- improves your memory
- makes you a better observer
- makes you more self-aware
- dissolves your distractions
- reduces your jargon and slang
- generates ideas
- facilitate growth by tracking habits
- makes you type faster
- enhances your reality
- compounds despite everything
Writing is a process, so it’s essential to automate repetitive tasks, publish the text as digital text, not images, and back up your work not to lose it.
If only I could be ten, again, I would write daily to build a habit, but I need to be smart, so I will let it go.